Julie's Framing And Gallery Product Line
• Experience •Quality •Imagination
Our product line includes:
- Over 1,000 mouldings available.
- Approximately 200 in-stock mouldings with next day framing service.
- Widest variety of gold/silver leaf, hardwood, veneers, and metal mouldings.
- Large selection of traditional, contemporary, classical, and antique frames.
- Mouldings especially suitable for custom mirrors.
- An extensive line of museum quality (pH neutral) paper and fabric mats.
- We stock a full line of rag, silk, linen, and suede matting.
- We create French lines, fillet inlays, and computer template cutouts.
- Clear - Regular glass.
- Nonglare - Diffuses light and reduces glare.
- Conservation - Protects your artwork from harmful fluorescent and ultraviolet rays.
- Museum - The highest quality glass available. It filters ultraviolet rays and eliminates virtually all reflection.
- Acrylic (Plexiglass) - Lighter in weight, generally used on oversize pieces, or where safety is a concern.
- Complementary estimates and design consultation.
- Next-day service available at no extra charge.
- The proper framing of virtually any kind of original art, limited edition prints, posters, certificates, diplomas, documents, photographs, jerseys, christening dresses, memorabilia shadowboxes, medals, needle art, etc.
- The most advanced techniques in matting, including multiple mats, fillets, circle and oval cuts, offset corners, arches, collages, and V-grooves.
- A method of adhering an item onto a firm support by means of heat-activated or pressure-sensitive adhesive. This helps flatten and remove lines and wrinkles.
- A traditional method of permanently sealing a certificate or document to a masonite board by protective film. Ideal for sheepskin diplomas.
- A process in which canvas is stapled to a stretcher frame, resulting in a tight mount suitable for framing.
- This frame is made with a deep moulding to accommodate jerseys, memorabilia, and three-dimensional objects.
- We are always happy to visit a client's home or business to help make the perfect design decision.
- We are trusted by some of Chattanooga's largest and most discerning companies to handle volume orders in a timely manner and at a competitive price.
2120 Northpoint Blvd, Hixson, TN 37343